Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Popular Pins

 Popular Pins
Stress on the Body [infographic] MAY 10, 2012 | B
July 24, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Stress on the Body [infographic] MAY 10, 2012 | BY SPENCER SANDS I recently graduated college, so I haven’t really thought about stress in a while. I just haven’t been in very stressful situations. The end of senior year, however, can be quite stressful. It’s difficult to get everything together to make sure you graduate. While I consider myself generally anxious, I do things to keep my stress and anxiety levels low. I believe meditation is a great tool to clear the mind and promote healthy thinking. Many people do not realize that you can do non-religious meditation, and are closed-minded towards it.
Wyoming.
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Wyoming.
Watercolor
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Watercolor
Stress on the Body [infographic] MAY 10, 2012 | B
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Stress on the Body [infographic] MAY 10, 2012 | BY SPENCER SANDS I recently graduated college, so I haven’t really thought about stress in a while. I just haven’t been in very stressful situations. The end of senior year, however, can be quite stressful. It’s difficult to get everything together to make sure you graduate. While I consider myself generally anxious, I do things to keep my stress and anxiety levels low. I believe meditation is a great tool to clear the mind and promote healthy thinking. Many people do not realize that you can do non-religious meditation, and are closed-minded towards it.
Shooting Indoors
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Shooting Indoors
Morning Meeting Schedule
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Morning Meeting Schedule
kate middleton
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

kate middleton
Fun with food
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Fun with food
Bad habit of mine.....
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Bad habit of mine.....
Apple Butter Pork Loin
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Apple Butter Pork Loin
adorable maternity pics
July 24, 2012 at 8:24 PM

adorable maternity pics
Survivor
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Survivor
Pool Noodles with dollar store stockings make thes
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Pool Noodles with dollar store stockings make these legs. Cute
Playroom
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Playroom
nurses!
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

nurses!
love this look
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

love this look
Grey, Yellow and White Bedroom Decor
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Grey, Yellow and White Bedroom Decor
Emma Thompson.
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Emma Thompson.
blue girls room #bedrooms #girls #colors
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

blue girls room #bedrooms #girls #colors
Beef Tenderloin With Roasted Shallots
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Beef Tenderloin With Roasted Shallots
.
July 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

.


No comments:

Post a Comment